Minister Duclos announces new Government of Canada funding of $400,000 that will help support a vibrant gender equality movement across Canada
Project will advance gender equality in Québec and local women leaders will be engaged in national network.
QUÉBEC, March 13, 2018 /CNW/ - The Government of Canada is committed to advancing gender equality and empowering women and girls. By investing in a strong and thriving gender equality movement today, we are laying the foundation for gender equality tomorrow.
On behalf of the Honourable Maryam Monsef, Minister of Status of Women, the Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos, Member of Parliament for Québec, today announced Government of Canada funding for a project that will advance gender equality in Québec.
Top Speakers Present at Block Chain and Bitcoin 2018 Fintech and Funding Conference - March 4th and 5th
BLOCKCHAIN | CRYPTOCURRENCY | ALTERNATIVE INVESTING
TORONTO, March 1, 2018 /CNW/ - The National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) and partners are proud to present the 4th Annual 2018 Fintech & Funding Conference, FFCON18: VELOCITY.
- Monday, March 5: Design Exchange (234 Bay St, Toronto) 8:00am - 7:00pm + (includes Cocktail reception sponsored by FrontFundr)
- Tuesday, March 6: Dentons Canada LLP (77 King Street West, Suite 400, Toronto) 1:30pm - 6:00pm
Law - Rights - Constitutions - Books
Read our latest news
- How to Find Treasure in Amsterdam’s Skies — Dakota Classic Airlines Showcases Beauty Not Seen From the Ground
- The Republican Movement of Quebec joins forces with the Stram Kurs political party founded by Rasmus Paludan in Denmark
- Minister Duclos announces new Government of Canada funding of $400,000 that will help support a vibrant gender equality movement across Canada
The last Video Conferences
Subscribe to our Newsletter
You are visitor n°